Dear Photonics Professionals
In the past Month
We added to our portfolio:
- Transceivers and other Active Components from www.staropto.com
- CWDM and other Passive Components from www.lightcomm.com
- Plastic filters
- UV Lens assemblies
Our existing suppliers announced:
- Co-Axial Time-of-Flight Detector for Mass Spectrometry from www.burle-eo.com
- More news form www.burle-eo.com to be released in the Pittcon conference as per below displayed interactive newsletter,
- ICCD's from www.dta.it
- Spectroradiometer from www.jeti.com as per below press release (below the Burle news letter)
- Improved specs of the ID-Q Photon-Counter as per http://www.idquantique.com/products/files/id100-specs.pdf
NEW at IL Photonics:
- SDC OEM Spectrometer available as Demo
- LU-075M Camera available as Demo
- We have an open position for a
- New 2006 pricelists on Optics (With many more items), Opto-Mechanics and Monochromators/Spectrographs. Please reply to this message with "Send the 2006 XXXX pricelist"
- An updated product list has been attached for your reference. New products are displayed in red.
New detection products featured at PITTCON 2006
Jeti specbos 1201 spectro-radiometer a precise measurement of radiometric, photometric and colorimetric data of various light sources (displays, lamps, illuminaires, LEDs, fluorescent material, etc.). specbos 1201 measures the spectral radiance and the spectral irradiance as well as all derived values as luminance, illuminance, color temperature, color rendering index (CRI) etc. specbos 1301 and specbos 1401 are suited for the same quantities and additionally for spectral radiant flux respectively. the spectral radiant intensity (especially of LED according to CIE 127) and the derived photometric and colorimetric data.
To unsubscribe write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject field Unsubscribe.
IL Photonics BSD: Phone: +972-2-9923532; Fax: +972-2-9921480;
511 Hashita, Beit
Home | Products | About us | News | Contact